ASDC Data Pool: https://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/datapool
The Data Pool is an on-line data cache that provides FTP access to select ASDC data products. Data files are stored in directories based on data product and acquisition date.
Examples of using a script to obtain data: https://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/HPDOCS/datapool/datapool.ftp.readme.txt
MOPITT Subsetter: https://subset.larc.nasa.gov/mopitt
- This subsetting tool currently operates on MOPITT Version 5 & Version 6 Level 2 products.
- Update the Output formats to: HDF4, HDF5, NetCDF3 and NetCDF4
- 1000 granule (file) limit per order.
- With the subset tool, you will receive only the data points that fall within your specified lat, long bounds.
- Without subsetting, even if only one point falls within those bounds, you will receive the entire data granule (file).