Frequently Asked Questions and Information - Troubleshooting Information
If you experience problems accessing the Earthdata Search Tool, or have difficulty ordering data from the tool, please contact User Services for assistance. If you receive an error message, write it down and include the error message in your communication with User Services.
Please take the time to take the tour on the Earthdata Search pages which has instructions on using the system, as well as explanations of the screens and menu choices. Tutorials for this ordering tool are available.
If you are still experiencing problems with the ordering system, contact User Services for assistance.
For most of the data we archive, we also provide read software. If you were unable to receive the read software with your order, select the project name on the Projects Supported page. You will be taken to the appropriate project table, where you can download the read software.
If you have tried using the read software and are still experiencing problems, please have the following information ready when you contact User Services to allow us to assist you more effectively:
Computer Architecture/Operating System Information:
- What model of computer are you using?
- What chip drives the motherboard?
- What operating system is in use?
- What version of the operating system are you using?
- Which window manager are you using?
- Which version of the window manager?
- Which C/Fortran compiler(s) are you using?
- Which version of the compiler are you using?
- Which version of HDF is installed?
- Which viewer are you using?
- Which version of the viewer are you using?